*Special order product - ships in 5-7 business days.
The PHOTOBIO•CX 2125 100-277V S4 is a compact high-performance full spectrum LED fixture with the highest photon output fixture within the PHOTOBIO line-up. This high-efficiency compact top light is designed for horticultural professionals looking to increase performance and yields while minimizing power consumption. The CX is truly a direct 1:1 replacement for 1000W DE fixtures offering higher photon flux, more light to your plant canopy, and better overall distribution vs 1000W DE’s. The 2.6" Slim vertical design is optimal for maximizing vertical real estate, while passive cooling fins keep the operating temperatures low. CX features iLOC Integrated Light Output Control push-button interface allowing the grower to adjust the photon output based on crop maturity. The highly-efficient S4 full spectrum provides more red, far-red, and blue wavelengths to deliver vigorous growth and optimize flower development.
- 2125 umol/s Photon Flux @ 277V
- 2087 umol/s PPF
- 2.5 umol/J efficacy
- 850W high power LED with slim vertical profile (24.1L x 14.2W x 2.6H inches) and 22.7 lbs
- Superior canopy penetration with secondary optics
- Osram/Seoul diodes produce the S4 Spectrum
- 1:1 direct 1000W HPS replacement utilizing similar footprint
- iLOC Integrated Light Output Control with digital screen for monitoring output levels
- Precisely control photon output when paired with Autopilot PX series controller (PX2 and above) – 500 fixtures per zone
- Passive heat dissipating cooling fins
- Includes 10’ PHOTO•LOC 0-10V control cable
- C clamps included
- Auto adjusting 120-277V input range
- Includes voltage specific power cord chosen by the customer
- 5 year warranty
- IP66 rated for protection against water and dust
- Fully compatible with optional PHOTOBIO AC Power Distribution Tree cabling system - enables interconnection of multiple fixtures on a single power drop - reducing electrical infrastructure costs
*Recommended consultation of a licensed electrician working with an electrical engineer following applicable electrical codes and inspections.