Ten years ago a failed cancer-fighting technology was discovered by some agricultural entrepreneurs. At its core, it is equipped with micelle nanotechnology, surfactants, and colloidal chemistry. It's compatible with all other products including sulfur. It will not cause any phytotoxicity or any type of burn and it will not clog or flood the stomata. It's use as a fungicide works through membrane disruption of the cell wall, it causes the cells to leak out killing the mold or mildew. as well as surface acting agents citric acid and guar gum. The citric acid acts as a desiccant to dry out the cellular membrane, and the guar gum blocks the anchor sites of the mold and mildew preventing it from growing for up to ten days.
PureCrop1 is currently utilized on many agricultural crops and plants such as grapes, peppers, berries, and medical herbs with extremely successful field verification and testimonies.
PureCrop1 delivers much greener vibrant plant health and mildew insect resistance characteristics (indoor & outdoor).
PureCrop1 leaves zero toxic residue Agricultural Information
- PureCrop1 has proven to be an extremely valuable and effective formula that maximizes the plant or crop immune system.
- Safety treats and effectively resolves a variety of problems that cause crop damage, including PM (powdery mildew) and other associated unhealthy issues affecting valuable crops and plants.
- Proven to increase Brix levels in plants and crops with resulting increases in crop yield and health.
- Extremely Safe for indoor / outdoor use and exempt from EPA registration under FIFRA 25b regulations.
- Full disclosure SDS sheet – Natural Ingredients – Exempt from California Prop 65 regulations.
- Eliminates the hazard residues of toxic crop chemicals.
- No gloves, masks or special safety equipment is required. Use of protective eye goggles is always recommended. DO NOT use toxic insecticides or pesticides when treating plants or crops with this product.
- OMRI Certified for organic use
- Dilute 64:1 (2 oz per one gallon of clean water)
- To use as a Biostimulant - Dilute 32:1 (1 oz per one gallon of clean water)
Powery Mildew Management:
- Spray 2 oz per gallon of water for 3 days in a row to stop the spread of powdery mildew, and every 3-4 days as maintenance after.
- Spray 1 oz per gallon of water once a week untill harvest to keep problems away and also act as a bio stimulant.
- The best time to water plants is in the early morning, while it is still cool. This will allow the water to run down into the soil and reach the roots of the plant without too much excess water lost to evaporation. Watering in the early morning will also make the water available to the plants throughout the day, so that the plants will be able to deal better with the heat of the sun.
- Purecrop1 can be kept in your pump sprayer or application device for up to 10 days. Just give the container a good shake before spraying.
- Never worry about harming beneficial insects with PureCrop1.
Pure crop1 review
I had some powdery mildew issues and picked up some pure crop 1 and after 3 treatments I have not seen any new growing mildew which is awesome. Now I’m using half strength for preventative measures
I swear by this stuff for all soft bodied pests and powdery mildew.i use it frm start to finish with my cannabis.its also amazing as a stimulant too feed your ladies while protecting them during your grow.i recommend purecrop1 too all my friends and fellow growers.i will be buying this product again in near future
Great for powdery mildew - did little to stop bud rot
A little overpriced for the results. Definitely delivered when eliminating PW. But the bud rot still prevailed. It was a terrible weather year for any cannabis harvest later than Oct.5. So the challenge to fight mold and mildew was enormous. But I soaked the buds in PC1 and they still got bud rot. Understandable of course, but this product is not a miracle worker. Wish it was and I’d buy more!!!
Unfortunately nothing can fight off a mold like bud rot. That would be a miracle product!