GAIA GREEN Worm Castings are the unprocessed manure of earthworms. This all-purpose fertilizer is high in organic matter, and adds essential nutrients to the soil to encourage strong plant growth. Apply as a top dressing, side dressing, or work into soil for outstanding growth. Recommended for household plants, urban gardens, lawns, golf courses, nurseries, and greenhouses.
- A premium vermicompost produced with African nightcrawlers fed a diet of peat moss and organic grains.
- Loaded with beneficial microorganisms to enhance nutrient availability and improve soil quality.
- High organic matter content improves soil nutrient and water holding capacity.
- Improves soil structure, which enhances aeration and drainage properties.
GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS
- Total Nitrogen (N).......................................... 2.0%
- Sulfur (S)............................................ 0.14%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Garden and Landscape: Mix 2 L per m2 (½ gal. per 10 ft2) once per month. Transplanting: Mix 5 – 10% Gaia Green Worm Castings with soil or growing medium.
Lawn: Apply up to 2.8 kg per 10 m2 annually.
House plant maintenance: Add 50 mL per 4 L of soil (3 tbsp per 1 gal.) every month as required.
All the Gaia Green products are great.
Great stuff for Cannabis!
Love Gaia green organics. Plants love this stuff! All happy and healthy.
This stuff is the **** if I can say that does everything it says it will from soil booster top dress or tea ingredient shipping was quick and trackable Highly recommend
Gaia Green Worm Castings 2-0-0
High quality worm castings
This **** really works!
My plants love this stuff, drink it right up. I use it for top dressing, premixed into soil and in compost teas!
Great Canadian site
Great service fast shipping and great products what more could you ask for