GAIA GREEN Feather Meal a high nitrogen fertilizer that is made from sterilized, ground poultry feathers. It is an excellent alternative to blood meal.
- Easy-to-use non-synthetic nitrogen fertilizer.
- An excellent source of slow release nitrogen well suited to plants requiring a steady, long lasting supply.
- Finely ground to improve nutrient release.
- Supports vegetative growth without the negative effects of more soluble nitrogen forms
GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS
- Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………13.0%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and lightly incorporate up to 10 kg per 100 m2 (20 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to 40 kg per 100 m2 (80 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually.
Farm: Apply up to 1700 kg per ha (1520 lb per acre). Field rates are best calculated based on soil conditions and crop demand.
Turf: For single applications broadcast up to 0.6 kg per 25 m2 (5 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 1.8 kg per 25 m2 (15 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.
Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Blend at a rate of 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
Top dressing hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Apply 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon). Gently dig soil surface up to once a month.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.