A total release fogger for use in homeowner greenhouses, fruit and vegetable storage areas and indoor gardening areas. Can be used with all ornamental plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Used for controlling fungus gnats, spider mites, two-spotted spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, scale, mealy bugs and thrips. No residuals. Pyrethrum breaks down within hours. No restriction as to where it can be sold (Does not carry a commercial registration). It is safe to use up to a couple of days before harvest. No need for safety goggles, respirators, gloves etc. pH balanced formula without any perfumes or attars-ideal for those with post production of essential oils. No phyto-toxicity to plants providing product is used as directed on the label.
- Doktor Doom Foggers flush out and eradicate insects on contact.
- Contact sprays will not kill eggs or nymphs repeated applications are required.
- One ounce treats 1000 cubic feet of unobstucted space.
[ cubic feet = Length x Width x Height (L x W x H) ]
- The benefits of using Total Release Fogger is that they are made with natural Pyrethrins which biologically breaks down in a couple of hours after exposure: to light; air flow; and humidity, providing fast re-entry times to fumigated areas.
- Pyrethrins are a naturally occuring insecticide derived from the Chrysanthemum Flower.
- For eradicating infestation on plants, Doktor Doom Foggers should be used in conjuction with Doktor Doom Spidermite Knockout.
- Fragrance free.