Copper Octanoate Fungicide Controls and suppresses on Contact and provides Residual Control of all diseases listed on the label
- Copper Octanoate is EPA Approved for Organic Gardening
- Apply using a handheld sprayer, ULV, or backpack sprayers
- For greenhouse and outdoor use only
- Eliminates on contact and provides residual control of the listed disease
- Diseases controlled or suppressed: powdery mildew, rust, fire blight, leaf spot & more
- Use on fruits, vegetables, and hundreds of other plants, trees, shrubs etc.
- Use up until one day before harvest
- QR Code on label for easy reading.
- For best results read the label before use
- Made in Canada
- 1 Liter makes 50 Liters up to 200 Liters
- Dormant and growing season liquid copper fungicide.
- Controls many plant diseases using low concentrations of copper.
- Biodegradable - Decomposes to a form useful to plants & microbes.
- Do not apply within one day of harvest.
Was shocked at the colour of the product is a metallic blue. It said on bottle for outdoor and green house use only. I used one application in a controlled sealed environment indoors to **** an outbreak of powdery mildew. Seemed to work good. After one application I could see the PM spots have some of the spray residue that dried on them. Didn’t burn leaves or cause any negative effects. Will be using more in the summer for my outdoor crops.