Constructed of high quality food grade stainless steel along it's airtight latches and container seal that is impenetrable by light. CVault curing containers are a wonder to keep the freshness and humidity in whatever you store in it to keep it aromatic and fresh as the day it was created.
Patented Tech Air Tight Lid Design :
- ¼ inch wide silicone seal to ensures an excellent airtight seal.
- Specifically designed humidity pack holder to hold your Boveda® pak.
- Great Latch Design : Engineered to provide an 99% airtight seal, locking in true product freshness.
- Easily Stackable : Easily Stackable for Commercial Use
- 8 & 17 Liter CVault Models come with (2) each 67 gram 62% Boveda®.
- 2 & 4 Liter CVault Models come with (1) each 67 gram 62% Boveda®.
Whole plant container.
I grew three Cali OGKush Haze plants this Summer on the deck. Brought them inside on the 28th September when weather got cool and damp. Cut down on Oct 10th and hung. Oct 22nd put in vented totes. Nov 10th Deleafed and put in 4 CVaults. One plant took two. Delivery was fast with no damage. I have never seen such well packaged items. The boxes were wrapped with heavey paper,with "this side up" and "fragile" stickers on all sides. No dammaged CVaults.The cover makes a tight seal and they will be a lot easyer to burp than multiple jars. They are not a "must have" but if you can afford them, they make curing cannabis easyer. Thank you Indoor Farmer.
I love them
I love it , I’ve got 4 for bigger storage and 2 small ones for keeping different strains .