*Part of a 2-Part Formula, order with Canna Coco Part B
Coco is a complete professional nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering. Coco can be used for the growing and blooming phase if it is used in combination with a quality Coco substrate growing medium (like CANNA Coco) due to the fact that it will interact with the growing medium. Coco is easy to use dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in pots or with ”run to waste” systems.
Rich in high-value elements
After years of research into potting mixes, drainage and leaf analysis, CANNA has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertilizer that is specifically tailored to the characteristics of coco substrates. CANNA COCO nutrient is composed of high value minerals. Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about the explosive growth and profuse flowering with CANNA COCO.
Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA COCO nutrient consists of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. The amounts of Calcium and Phosphate that have to be present for the nutrient to do its job properly are quite high. When you put such highly concentrated elements in one bottle they will conflict with each other sometimes resulting in a slimy residue. When you separate these two elements from each other, then mix both of them with the water in your nutrient reservoir later on,there is no problem. That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component!
- Shake Coco A and Coco B well before use
- Fill the nutrition tank with water
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Coco A + B is 0.8 - 1.8 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 3 - 6 liter / m2 / day (for full grown plants)
- Plants best catch roots in the Coco medium when it is not too wet
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water