*Part of a 2-Part Bloom Formula, order with Canna Aqua Flora Part B
CANNA Aqua Flores is a complete professional nutrient for fast growing plants containing all the essential elements for optimal flowering.
Aqua Flores is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems.
Advantages of Aqua Flores:
- Aqua Flores fulfils the plant’s changing needs now that blooming has begun. During the blooming phase considerably less nitrogen is needed, but there is an increased need for potassium and phosphor.
- Aqua Flores is not only rich in these compounds which results in the plant being able to optimally absorb all nutrients, but also in directly absorbable trace elements, which results in an exuberant bloom.
- Aqua Flores stimulates the fruit formation and provides every plant with its characteristic flavour.
- Aqua Flores is easy to use, directly dissolves and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems.
- Aqua Flores nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers and silicon.
- Professional hydroponic food for re-circulating water systems. A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A&B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water.
- Shake Aqua Flores A and Aqua Flores B well before use
- Dosage: 30 ml / 10 Liter - 11 ml / US gallon (1:333)
- Add Aqua Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:333 (30 ml A per 10 litre of water and 30 ml B per 10 litre of water)
- Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Aqua Flores A + B is 1.2 - 1.5 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Never mix the A-concentrate directly with the B-concentrate, as insoluble combinations will occur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
- Over-fertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or waters or near groundwater collecting areas
- If the solution comes in contact with the skin or eyes, rinse with water