By popular request Bootstrap Farmer combined their extra-strength microgreen tray and our mesh bottom 1020 trays. These trays are built out of Heavy Duty PP plastic. Guaranteed to not break or warp even with heavy loads.
Ideal for anyone needing a shallow 1020 tray with maximum drainage. Great for growing in both media and soil-less growing conditions.
- Outer dimensions: 21⅛” x 10¾” x 1.2” Deep
- Made from recycled food-safe polypropylene (PP #5) plastic
- Mesh holes (3.4mm) for great drainage
- Ideal for use with 1020 microgreen tray, but strong enough to be used on it's own
- Not suited for use with mesh screens or paper towels.
- Wheatgrass Tray
- Fodder Tray
- Soil Block Tray
- Rockwool Cubes
Please note that we recommend using trays of the same depth when nesting trays.
- From Bottom: 20" x 9.6875" x 1.125"
- From Top: 20.25" x 10.125"
- From Bottom: 20.125" x 9.875" x 1.2"
- From Top: 21.0625" x 10.75"
Mesh Tray Hole Size
- 0.13 inches (3.4mm)
Excellent. Easy to harvest from and super easy to clean
Not what is shown in photo
FYI BSF has removed the x pattern and cross thatching extra plastic which was responsible for the old trays rigidity. These new ones sag immensely in the middle causing uneven growth and watering with sunflower or peas plus they warp the bottom tray they are in. Wasted $300
Sorry about that Curtis, we did not get notice of a design change and have updated the photo's. You are welcome to send any un-used trays back for a full refund, just email your return request to email@example.com
Bootstrap shallow tray review
A quality well made product. I would recommend it to anyone.