These shallow, mesh bottom trays are now made right in the USA. Perfect for hydroponic applications, soil block propagation, Rockwool cubes, microgreens, and fodder. These long-lasting, durable 1020 trays contain a flat mesh bottom that won't give out or fail. These mesh propagation trays have extra drainage for roots and are backed by a 2-year warranty!
- Outer dimensions: 20 7/8” x 10 5/8” x 1 3/8” Deep
- Made from recycled food-safe polypropylene (PP #5) plastic
- Mesh holes (3.4mm) for great drainage
- Ideal for use with 1020 microgreen tray, but strong enough to be used on it's own
- Mesh trays are designed to sit inside a no-hole tray of the same depth. If you are stacking be aware that the no-hole tray will sit about 1/4 inch above the bottom of the mesh tray, and not nest directly in the mesh tray.
- Please note that we recommend using trays of the same depth when nesting trays.
- Not suited for use with mesh screens or paper towels.
- Wheatgrass Tray
- Fodder Tray
- Soil Block Tray
- Rockwool Cubes
Please note that we recommend using trays of the same depth when nesting trays.
- From Bottom: 19.5" x 9 3/8" x 1 1/4"
- From Top: 20 3/16" x 9 7/8"
- 20 7/8” x 10 5/8” x 1 3/8” Deep
Mesh Tray Hole Size
- 0.13 inches (3.4mm)
Excellent. Easy to harvest from and super easy to clean
Not what is shown in photo
FYI BSF has removed the x pattern and cross thatching extra plastic which was responsible for the old trays rigidity. These new ones sag immensely in the middle causing uneven growth and watering with sunflower or peas plus they warp the bottom tray they are in. Wasted $300
Sorry about that Curtis, we did not get notice of a design change and have updated the photo's. You are welcome to send any un-used trays back for a full refund, just email your return request to email@example.com
Bootstrap shallow tray review
A quality well made product. I would recommend it to anyone.