ALTERNATIVE TO SOIL BLOCKING
Get the air pruning benefits of soil blocking without the mess! These farm trays allow for airflow above and below the soil, so newly established seedlings get optimal growing conditions for a strong start. Gain healthier root systems and stronger transplants using these air pruning block trays. Start all of your flowers, herbs, and vegetables in these seed-starting block trays.
- Stronger, healthier root systems - Air strips in each cell, prune the roots to prevent root circling
- Perfect for delicate starts - Includes large bottom holes for easy removal
- Ample airflow - Air channels between each cell provide even air circulation
- Dimensions - 19-13/16" x 9-14/16" x 2-5/16"
- Individual Cell Dimensions- 1.37" from the top, 2.29" tall, .87" hole, and 1" at the bottom
- Durable, heavy-duty to last a lifetime - Backed by a 2 Year Warranty
- Compatible with Bootstrap 1020 trays for easy bottom-watering
- Made from BPA-free, food-safe plastic using a Prime FDA Impact Resistant Polypropylene
- Made in the USA
HOW TO USE AIR PRUNE SEED STARTING TRAYS
Fill trays with well-draining soil, taking care not to overfill. Lightly compress soil until firm but not compacted. Mist the soil lightly and plant seeds into the media. After planting, bottom-watering can commence using a 1020 deep tray. Using a heat mat and humidity dome during early germination is also recommended.