The Air Dome is the perfect accessory for gardeners of all abilities. It has been designed to increase the amount of air around the root zone in plant pots. This little addition can increase yields by up to 130%. It is very simple to use once assembled, which will take less than 30 seconds. The AirDome is placed at the bottom of the pot, covered with media, and then connected to an air pump. Oxygen is then supplied directly to the plant’s root zone, improving crop development and ensuring maximum growth.
Compatible with 3/16 in ID – 1/4 in OD Clear Vinyl Tubing.
*An air pump is required to use the air domes and is not included. Match the outlet quantity on the air pump to the number of air domes you plan to use.
- 1x AirDome body
- 1x 1/4″ cross connector
- 1x 1/4″ straight connector
- 4x pieces of blue bubble pipe
- 1x 3.2′ length of airdome tubing
- Full instructions
AutoPot AirDome Tips:
- When selecting an air pump we recommend utilizing 15 gph/dome.
- To maximize the effectiveness of the AirDome use a ‘fluffy’ mix, such as 50% good quality substrate and 50% perlite/clay pebbles
- Avoid peat-based compost as this will compress, reducing the AirDomes effectiveness
- Never blow cold air into the root zone, only warm air (64 f – 70 f is perfect)
- If using AirDomes, do not activate them right away, allow 2-3 weeks for the plants to establish before air is blown into the root zone
- Place air pumps away from cold floor surfaces and, if the night temperatures in your grow space drop, use a timer to turn off the pump at night