The Athena Blended line is designed for hobby and craft growers that's ready to use right out of the bottle with no pre-mixing required. This 4 part fertilizer program uses the variables EC feeding method so you can adjust the EC throughout the plant's growth cycle to match the plant's needs. This Athena Complete Nutrient Pack includes the 4 part base nutrients as well as the CaMg and PK additives for best performance.
Variable EC feeding
Variable EC feeding means adjusting EC throughout the cycle to provide higher levels of specific nutrients during peak demand. The Blended Line is ideal for this method with the additives CaMg and PK separated from the base fertilizers to allow more flexibility in a fertilizer program. This method is popular when hand watering or using simple irrigation systems, particularly for craft growers trying to optimize specific cultivar expression.
- MINIMAL ADDITIVES NEEDED - CaMg and PK can be customized to fit whatever style of growing your cultivar needs.
- NO STOCK TANK MIXING REQUIRED - All you have to do is plug it into your dosage system.
- RUN CLEAN IRRIGATION LINES - Our mineral-only formula has no sediment or organic material to clog irrigation lines.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FERTIGATION SYSTEMS - 100% soluble and will not clog venturis, dosers, or perisaltic pumps used in advanced fertigation systems like Dosatron and Netaflex.
- IDEAL FOR ALL FERTIGATION METHODS - Our mineral-only formula has no sediment or organic material to clog lines, whether using an advanced irrigation system or hand watering.