The P50 Pro pH temp meter is the latest tool in Aqua Master Tools’ wide range of high quality products. Ideal for measuring pH and temperature of liquid plant nutrition and water in swimming pools, Jacuzzi’s, and ponds. Effortlessly switch between the parameters with the user-friendly buttons. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
How does the meter work?
- Prior first usage - soak your pH meter in tap water for 12 hours.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
- Press the On/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.
We recommend storing the meter in an upright position with KCI storage solution in the protective cover.
This package contains:
- 1 x Digital pH Temp meter P50 Pro
- 1 x User manual (NL – EN – DE)
- 3 × 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery
- Range: pH: 0.0 ~ 14.0 pH / Temp.: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- Resolution: pH: ± 0.1 pH / Temp.: 0.1 ºC (1.0 ºF)
- Accuracy: pH: ± 0.1 pH / Temp.: ±0.5°C (32°F) / Temp. compensation: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- Calibration: pH: 2 point auto 4.0 - 7.0 pH
- Features: Battery indicator & automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply: 3 × 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery (included)
- Auto. power-off: After 8 minutes
- Calibration indicator: With correct calibration
- Waterproof: IP67
- Dimensions: 220 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 102 grams