The E50 Pro EC temp meter is the latest tool in Aqua Master Tools’ wide range of high quality products. Ideal for measuring EC and temperature of liquid plant nutrition and water in swimming pools, Jacuzzi’s, and ponds. Effortlessly switch between the parameters with the user-friendly buttons. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
How does the meter work?
- Remove the protective cover
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off
- Press the On/off button to start the meter
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter
This package contains:
- 1x Digital EC Temp meter E50 Pro
- 1x User manual
- 3× 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery
- Range: EC: 0.0 ~ 19.9 mS/cm / Temp.: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- Resolution: EC: 0.1 mS/cm / Temp.: 0.1 ºC (1.0ºF)
- Accuracy: EC: ± 2% F.S. / Temp.: ±0.5°C (32°F) / Temp. compensation: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- Calibration: EC: 1 point auto 1.4 EC
- Features: Battery indicator & automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply: 3 × 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery (included)
- Auto. power-off: After 8 minutes
- Calibration indicator: With correct calibration
- Waterproof: IP67
- Dimensions: 8.66" x 1.6" x 1.6"
- Weight: 0.22 lbs