Active Aqua’s chillers are environmentally friendly (they use R134a refrigerant) and are ideal for keeping the nutrient solution in your reservoir at the perfect temperature. Each unit has a user-friendly temperature system that allows you to control your desired temperature range as needed, and all models now have a boost function that accelerates the chilling process for quicker establishment of initial nutrient solution temperature.
- Large refrigeration capacity (recommended volume: 90 - 172 gal)
- Anti-corrosive pure titanium evaporator for both fresh and salt water
- Rate of flow: 1/2 HP (800‒1600 G/h -3000‒6000 L/h)
- Rated BTU per hour: 4,020
- PSI Rating: 10 psi maximum
- Recommended pumps: AAPW800 or AAPW1000 or AAPC1010
- 1/2", 3/4", and 1" fittings included
- Unit dimensions: 19"L x 14"W x 19"H
- For cooling capability, please refer to performance chart found in the product information tab
- Not rated for central/house plumbing
Please note that the starting ambient temperature of your solution will always affect the duration of the initial chilling process.
*Approved for indoor use ONLY