This duct grille was designed to be wall mounted and connected to ducting to act as an air intake or exhaust in various ventilation, circulation, and heating/cooling transfer applications. The grille is constructed of heavy-duty steel, painted with matte-white powder coat finish. Features a round collar on the backside to attach ducting. Includes all mounting screws and hardware to easily mount the grille onto a wall or cabinet. Does not include duct clamps.
- Designed to be wall mounted and connected to ducting to supply/exhaust air.
- Heavy-Duty steel construction, painted with matte-white powder coat finish.
- Features a collar on the backside to attach ducting to the mounted grille.
- Includes all screws and hardware to easily mount to a cabinet or wall.
- 4-INCH: Ducting Size: 4” | Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 2.5 in. | Material: Steel
- 6-INCH: Ducting Size: 6” | Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.2 x 2.2 in. | Material: Steel
- 8-INCH: Ducting Size: 8” | Dimensions: 10.3 x 10.3 x 2.2 in. | Material: Steel
Used in conjunction ducting for various air circulation and ventilation projects including hydroponic grow rooms and tents, exhausting bathrooms and attics, transporting heating and cooling, and other installations. It is also used in the cooling of AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets.