A 4-port splitter hub designed to split UIS controller programming to multiple same-type grow devices. With this connector, you can expand your grow setup and distribute programming from one port to all linked devices. Each connected device will follow one set of programming from a single port of a UIS controller. Connect up to 3 tiers of growing equipment like EC motor fans, environmental humidifiers, LED lighting fixtures, and more with additional splitters and hubs. The hub’s highly durable build is engineered with premium cables to ensure a firm connection with UIS ports and connectors. Compatible with AC Infinity controllers like CONTROLLER 69, CONTROLLER 69 PRO, CONTROLLER 69 PRO+, and future UIS controllers. Not compatible with RJ11/12 Type-A and Type-B adapters.
- A splitter hub that connects same-type grow devices to UIS™ controllers to follow shared programming.
- Distributes one set of smart programming from a single port to up to four UIS devices to follow together.
- Compatible with digital smart controllers like CONTROLLER 69, CONTROLLER 69 PRO, and more.
- Connects growing equipment like inline fans, humidifiers, and LED grow lights under shared programming.
- Capable of linking UIS devices and additional hubs together in up to three tiers in a multi-level array.
This splitter hub connects same-type UIS devices to your digital smart controller. Designed for use with male-to-male cords included with UIS devices and available for purchase individually. Compatibility includes future UIS devices, as well as the following:
- AIRBLAZE Series – Fireplace Blower Fans
- AIRLIFT Series – Shutter Exhaust Fans
- AIRTITAN Series – Crawl Space & Basement Fans
- CLOUDFORGE Series – Environmental Humidifiers
- CLOUDLINE Series – Inline Duct Fans
- CLOUDLIFT Series – Floor Wall Circulation Fans
- CLOUDRAY Series – Clip-on Circulation Fans
- IONBEAM Series – LED Grow Light Bars
- IONBOARD Series – LED Grow Light Boards
- IONGRID Series – Halo LED Grow Lights
- IONFRAME Series – Bar Style LED Grow Lights
- Outlet Devices via UIS Outlet Control Plug