A digital water quality meter designed to measure water’s acidity, alkalinity, and temperature to help optimize its quality for gardening and water treatment applications. The highly responsive sensor probe utilizes a lithium glass membrane to instantly determine pH readings with highly precise ±0.01 accuracy. This pH pen tester for water features an IP-67 rating, specially sealed to withstand moisture and heat, as well as block out intrusive dust and sand. For further protection, the hydroponic pH meter is built with a sensor shield to safeguard your probe in between uses. The included 4.00 pH, 7.00 pH, and 10.01 pH calibration solutions ensure consistently accurate measurements, while the 3M KCL solution supports proper storage conditions to help extend the lifespan of the pH and PPM meter.
- Advanced pH reader for water quality assessment designed to help monitor and maintain proper pH levels.
- Measures the acidity, alkalinity, and temperature of water for gardens, aquariums, pools, and more.
- Replaceable sensor probe with sensitive glass membrane delivers instant pH readings with pinpoint accuracy.
- IP-67 rated to be sealed from high-volume moisture, dust, and sand; can also withstand high levels of heat.
- Lab-grade test kit includes ready-to-use KCL, 4.00, 7.00 & 10.01 solutions for long-lasting precision.
Each pH monitor sensor probe can be effortlessly replaced to support ongoing accuracy and speed with every reading. This extends your digital meter’s lifespan while simultaneously increasing savings by eliminating the need to purchase new lab pH meters. Simply install a replacement probe and continue monitoring your water quality without interruption.
This fast-acting nutrient test alkalinity meter to help you determine how well your water uptakes nutrients. Fit for use as a pH meter for plants in horticultural settings like gardens, grow tents, greenhouses, and hydroponics systems. In addition, its application spans far beyond plant growing, capable of being a general pH level tester for water used in swimming pools, spas, aquarium fish tanks, and beverage homebrewing applications to help determine water safety.