A rubber clamp designed to connect duct ports with a secure and airtight grip to prevent any loss of airflow. The nitrile butadiene rubber structure fits smoothly over ports and piping thanks to its flexible and adaptable build. The heavy-duty rubber construction also suppresses noise and vibrations by absorbing sound waves, creating a quieter growing or HVAC environment. To ensure an even tighter connection, you can adjust the stainless-steel fasteners with worm drive locks, which are built into ribbed grooves along the rubber clamp to lock it in place. When using flexible couplings to attach ducted components, this rubber coupler guarantees an effortless installation and long-lasting fit.
- Rubber pipe coupling designed to securely pair ducted components together while preventing air leaks.
- Matte black rubber construction is flexible, heavy-duty, and can easily fit over duct ports and piping.
- Minimizes noise by absorbing sound waves from fan vibrations and airflow traveling through ductwork.
- Creates an airtight seal and hold using adjustable stainless steel hose clamps with worm drive locks.
- RCA4 - 4 inch coupler fits inline fans and carbon filters with solid duct ports in growing and HVAC settings.
- RCA6 - 6 inch coupler fits inline fans and carbon filters with solid duct ports in growing and HVAC settings.
- RCA8 - 8 inch coupler fits inline fans and carbon filters with solid duct ports in growing and HVAC settings.
This matte black coupler fits securely over ducting and piping components. Its durable rubber design prevents air leaks and reduces noise in grow rooms, grow tents, and HVAC settings. This simple and effective clamp provides the perfect support for ducting, carbon filters, inline fans, mounting grilles, dampers, and more.