A high-airflow exhaust fan designed to cool and ventilate greenhouses, garages, attics, workshops, and sheds. The system can automatically eliminate heat, moisture, odor, and dust from enclosures, rooms, and buildings. Includes a smart controller with dynamic climate and time-based programming and can connect to multiple UIS devices. Innovative EC motor with PWM control maximizes airflow while reducing energy consumption and noise levels. Heavy-duty build features aluminum blades, steel wire guards, and steel shutters. This product is a part of the UIS™ platform of grow devices and smart controllers, designed to integrate with each other to achieve your ideal environment.
- A high-airflow exhaust fan designed to ventilate out heat, moisture, odor, and dust from various spaces.
- Dynamic temperature and humidity programming, with timers, grow cycles, scheduling, and minimum speed.
- Remotely connect via our WiFi app to access advanced programs, alarms, and notifications, and view climate data.
- Features steel shutters, aluminum blades, and IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to liquid and dust.
- Fan Size: 10” | Dimensions: 13.0 x 13.0 x 7.79 in. | Airflow: 631 CFM | Noise: 67 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
CONTROLLER 69 PRO features smart programming that not only has basic temperature, humidity, and VPD triggers but also allows you to set dynamic fan speeds that would respond based on their changes. Go even further by setting a minimum speed that the fan will run at constantly and would only increase when triggered. Timer, cycle, and schedule modes add custom on-demand activation for various uses. Securely connect to the AC Infinity app via WiFi to utilize automation capabilities from anywhere throughout the day. Access your fan remotely, unlock advance programs, set notifications, view historical climate charts, and export CSV data. This controller can mix and match connectivity between AIRLIFT Series shutter fans, CLOUDLINE Series inline fans, and AIRTITAN Series crawlspace fans.
Features steel shutters that are weather and corrosion-resistant, and automatically close when not in use. The blades and impeller are constructed of lightweight aluminum, weight-balanced to reduce vibrations. Utilizing an innovative EC motor that is controlled electronically using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), the fans can maximize airflow while reducing noise and power consumption. The fully enclosed motor is also permanently lubricated and houses dual-ball bearings that are rated at 67,000 hours. The unit is IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids and performs well even in harsh environments.