- Pot Popper nematodes are a fast and easy way to control fungus gnats, thrips and other pests in indoor and outdoor potted plants
- Contains live bio-pouches, each pouch good for one pot, up to 5gal.
- Slowly releases nematodes into soil for longer lasting control, use on indoor, greenhouse, growroom plants as well as outdoors in containers, use every time you change potting soil
- NEW ARRIVE ALIVE TECHNOLOGY means that our Pot Poppers can be stored at room temperature until use
- Contains new patent pending infusion bio-pouch technology which means no need for ice packs or expedited shipping in order to guarantee 100% live shipments
- Beneficial nematodes eat larva of common pests, interupting the reproduction cycle, but do not harm plants or earthworms