HYDROX H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide 29%) is an oxygen source for plants and soil. When mixed with irrigation water, H2O2 offers plant roots and soil biota extra oxygen, that may improve root function and yield.
- Fill container or reservoir with water or nutrient solutions prior to adding hydrogen peroxide (add it last).
- Always Dilute H2O2 into water!
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, clothing or combustibles.
- Store in a cool dark place.
- Toxic or fatal if swallowed at full strength.