Full spectrum Ceramic Metal Halide Lamp optimized for veg (4200K) or flowering (3100K) stage of growth.
- 575 µmol
- Better PAR efficiency than MH or HPS lamps
- Superior lamp to colour consistency
- Higher red spectral ratio enhancing flowering & growth
- Creates a spectrum close to that of the sun
- High CRI (color rendering index) 90 out of 100
- Lower heat output watt per watt
LightEnerG™ is a leader in lighting for the horticultural industry, and offers a wide range of products to suit the needs of both professional and hobbyist gardeners. Our bulbs are approved for use with ALL ballasts, which means no matter what brand you’ve bought in the past you can now enjoy the power and reliability of LightEnerG™. Don’t settle for less. Make the right choice and choose LightEnerG™!