The GroLine Waterproof EC/TDS Tester is made specifically for hydroponics, provides a simple, inexpensive solution to measure fertilizer concentration in a nutrient solution.
The HI98318 EC/TDS tester has a graphite sensor that reduces the polarization effect common with amperometric testers that use two stainless steel pins.
Automatic calibration is achieved easily. Simply submerge the sensor in calibration solution and the meter will automatically detect the calibration standard (5.00 mS/cm in Quick Cal mode or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode). Temperature is automatically compensated for with the integrated temperature sensor.
- Fast Automatic Temperature Compensation with exposed temperature probe
- Graphite sensors that reduce polarization effects
- 0.5 (500 ppm) and 0.7 (700 ppm) selectable EC to TDS conversion factors
- Single point automatic calibration using Quick Cal standard or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode
- 250 hour battery life
- EC Range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- EC Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- EC Calibration: Automatic,single point (1.41 mS/cm)
- TDS Range: 0 to 3000 ppm (500 CF); 0 to 3999 ppm (700 CF)
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- EC/TDS Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- EC to TDS Conversion Factor: 0.5 (500 ppm) or 0.7 (700 ppm)
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C /±1°F
- Battery Type / Life: CR2032 Li-Ion 3V (1 pc.)/ approximately 250 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Includes: HI98318 GroLine EC/TDS meter is supplied with protective cap, (4) HI50036 Quick Cal Calibration Sachets (20 ml), (1) CR2032 battery, instruction manual, and quality certificate
- Warranty: 1 year