GAIA GREEN Worm Castings are the unprocessed manure of earthworms. This all-purpose fertilizer is high in organic matter, and adds essential nutrients to the soil to encourage strong plant growth. Apply as a top dressing, side dressing, or work into soil for outstanding growth. Recommended for household plants, urban gardens, lawns, golf courses, nurseries, and greenhouses.
- A premium vermicompost produced with African nightcrawlers fed a diet of peat moss and organic grains.
- Loaded with beneficial microorganisms to enhance nutrient availability and improve soil quality.
- High organic matter content improves soil nutrient and water holding capacity.
- Improves soil structure, which enhances aeration and drainage properties.
- Garden and Landscape: Mix 2 L per m2 (½ gal. per 10 ft2) once per month. Transplanting: Mix 5 – 10% Gaia Green Worm Castings with soil or growing medium.
- Lawn: Apply up to 2.8 kg per 10 m2 annually.
- House plant maintenance: Add 50 mL per 4 L of soil (3 tbsp per 1 gal.) every month as required.