BubbleBag Standard Bubble Bags are are professional quality, medium duty bags. Made with a high quality 400 thread count nylon sidewalls and European heat stamped screens. They are a good choice for the home user looking for a high quality extraction bag.
- Top quality precision heat pressed German monofilament polyester screen, exact within 1 micron
- Triple stitched 100% nylon bonded thread for extra strength
- Standards carry a 5 year Warranty against manufacturer's defects - expected lifespan of 100 to 200 uses with proper care
- Set comes with 1 Blotting Screen, in a light fabric carry pouch
- 1 Gallon Bubble Bag set can process up to two ounces (dry weight) of plant material at a time. This set is suitable for processing small amounts for personal use.
- Container from photo is NOT included in the set. These can be purchased at your local hardware store. Newer models with wider handles may need to be adjusted.
- NOTE: final product may have loop, drawstrings or handles
- Do not use loop or drawstring to pull 20 Gallon bags out from the container
- Drain container only from the bottom
Fresh Headies’ Bubble Bags 4 bag set contains a variety of different sized screens to separate your herbal extract according to the size of the crystals or glandular heads of the plant The 4 bag set contains a work bag, one contaminant removal bag, and two crystal collection bags. With very high quality plant material, you might find Full Melt Bubble in the 73 micron bag. The 4 bag set is a good option for people who simply want a reasonably priced and durable set.
The 4 bag set contains the following bags:
- 220 micron bag | Blue | work bag
- 160 micron bag | Red | contaminant removal bag (food grade/low quality)
- 73 micron bag | Yellow | crystal collection bag (prime quality)
- 25 micron bag | Purple | crystal collection bag (food grade/low quality)
Bubble Bag Care & Cleaning:
- Always rinse bags thoroughly with cold water immediately after use (Do not use warm or hot water as this will clog screens, do not use detergents or solvents)
- Repeat if necessary (For heavy stains, soak overnight and repeat step 1)
- If your screens become clogged, you can use 99% isopropyl alcohol on a soft toothbrush to gently remove tough stains. Keep alcohol away from edge of screen (stitching)
- Hang the bags and always allow to air dry completely before storing them to prevent mold or rot issues