Fresh Headies Original Bubble Bags are professional quality, heavy duty bags. The nylon sidewalls are the heaviest, most durable fabric available in an extraction bag.
- Top quality precision heat pressed German monofilament polyester screen, exact within 1 micron
- Triple stitched 100% nylon bonded thread for extra strength
- Originals carry a Lifespan Warranty against manufacturer's defects - expected lifespan of over 200 uses with proper care
- The 5 Gallon Original Bubble Bag can process up to 0.5 pounds or approximately 200 grams (dry weight) of plant material at a time
- Set comes with 1 Blotting Screen, in a fleece carry pouch
- The bucket shown is not included with this set, available as an add-on
- NOTE: final product may have loop, drawstrings or handles
4 BAG SET - Fresh Headies’ Bubble Bags 4 bag set contains a variety of different sized screens to separate your herbal extract according to the size of the crystals or glandular heads of the plant The 4 bag set contains a work bag, one contaminant removal bag, and two crystal collection bags. With very high quality plant material, you might find Full Melt Bubble in the 73 micron bag. The 4 bag set is a good option for people who simply want a reasonably priced and durable set.
Make this set even better by adding the 45 micron bag and/or the 90 micron bag. The 45 micron bag helps avoid problems with the 25 micron bag draining too slowly. The 90 micron bag is a popular addition to improve the quality of the extract formerly found in the 73 micron bag.
The 4 bag set contains the following bags:
- 220 micron bag | Blue | work bag
- 160 micron bag | Red | contaminant removal bag (food grade/low quality)
- 73 micron bag | Yellow | crystal collection bag (prime quality)
- 25 micron bag | Purple | crystal collection bag (food grade/low quality)
Bubble Bag Care & Cleaning:
- Always rinse bags thoroughly with cold water immediately after use (Do not use warm or hot water as this will clog screens, do not use detergents or solvents)
- Repeat if necessary (For heavy stains, soak overnight and repeat step 1)
- If your screens become clogged, you can use 99% isopropyl alcohol on a soft toothbrush to gently remove tough stains. Keep alcohol away from edge of screen (stitching)
- Hang the bags and always allow to air dry completely before storing them to prevent mold or rot issues
Try many other brands but those are the best. Solid quality with lifetime warranty. You get what you pay for!