The Fogmaster Jr 5330 is constructed of corrosion resistant materials and offered in 120 and 240VAC models.
The standard unit comes with a 1-quart tank, which makes it light and maneuverable.
When a smaller or less expensive fogger is needed, consider the Jr. Among its many uses are:
- Spray on disinfectants and sanitizers
- Control flying insects on patios and lawns
- Apply BT or soap solutions to gardens (gets undersides of leaves)
- Mist cut flowers and interior foliage
- Foliar feeding for hydroponics and small greenhouse growers
- Spot mold remediation.
The Jr is easy to use. Twist the power head to detach the tank. Pour in your solution. Another half twist and you're good to go. Slide the switch on the handle and adjust the rotary valve to set droplet size. The Fogmaster Jr - for those "in between" jobs - too small for an industrial unit, too large for a trigger sprayer or pump-up.