A premium, bloom, base nutrient designed specifically for plants cultivated in soil with sources of essential major and secondary elements plus trace minerals from the land and sea.
Cultivating fruiting and flowering plants in hydroponics requires less phosphorus levels than potassium and even nitrogen. In hydroponics, phosphorus levels that are too high tend to lock out calcium, magnesium and trace minerals.
On the other hand, plants grown in soil need higher phosphorus levels due to clay colloidal particles that bind up phosphorus. Microbes in the soil also compete for the phosphorus. When cultivating fruiting and flowering plants in soil, growers usually need to double or triple phosphorus levels, unlike hydroponics, thus making the 1.5-4-5 formula in Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil ideal for soil applications.
- Essential elements are NOT derived from harmful chemicals such as a urea and ammonia nitrate.
- Eliminates the danger of exposing plants (and ultimately you) to toxic heavy metals such as arsenic, mercury, selenium, etc. which often occur as contaminants in conventional chemical fertilizers.
- Plants acquire increased pathogen resistance and hardiness.
- Metabolic rate and capacity is greatly amplified enabling the grower to produce fruits and vegetables that contain greater amounts of minerals and vitamins that are crucial for human nutrition.
- The budding, flowering, fruiting capacity of plants is greatly increased.