- Fast sensor response for quicker readings on the go
- Multimedia friendly for measurements across a range of environments
- Toughened spear tip for direct root-zone measurements
- Simple two-point calibration process for ongoing accuracy
- Backlit LCD display to capture measurements with ease
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
Measure pH in a variety of growing media
Combine the Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter and Bluelab Leap pH Probe to take fast and accurate measurements in nutrient solution, soil, coco coir, rockwool, potting mix and many other media types.
Calibration is simple with one push button on the meter and fresh Bluelab Calibration Solutions. A successful calibration indicator is displayed on screen; after 30 days, this will disappear and you’ll need to recalibrate to ensure ongoing accuracy.
Why not add on some Bluelab Solutions or the convenient Bluelab Carry Case? Replacement Bluelab pH Probes or Leap pH Probes are available too.
A versatile and compact pH meter
This meter’s impressive and robust Leap pH Probe will take quick and accurate pH measurements in increments of 0.1 pH in a variety of growing media.
All our products are designed and built with growers, for growers - so you can relax knowing that you’ve invested in a meter that will help you carry out the essential tasks that come with everyday growing.
The Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter was designed and assembled in New Zealand from local and imported components. Tried and trusted by growers all over the world, the Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter has a five-year warranty (six months for the Leap pH Probe).