Indoor Farmer COVID19 Updates & FAQ:
Starting June 09, 2020 Indoor Farmer Waterloo and Stratford will both be open Tuesday-Friday from 10:00AM-6:00PM, and Saturdays from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
How does Contactless Curbside Pickup work?
2. Call 519-886-9200 and place your order over the phone with our staff
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor Farmer Employee/Customer Safety Polices during COVID19 Outbreak:
- Staff who are sick MUST stay home
- Staff members who do not feel well are advised to stay home
- Staff members will wear gloves during all customer interactions
- Glasses and masks are also available for staff members
- Staff members will clean the payment pin pad between use
- Staff will clean the sales counter and bathroom fixtures multiple times daily
- Customers who are feeling unwell, have a cough/cold or have recently returned from an international trip to a COVID19 hotspot are asked not to visit the store until cleared by a doctor
- The washroom will temporarily be available to employees only
- Customers are asked to respect proper coughing and sneezing etiquette; cough and sneeze into tissue or elbow, washing hands after coughing/sneezing
- Customers are asked to give ample space (6ft) to fellow customers
- Customers are asked to maintain a safe distance from the staff during interactions
- We may need limit the amount of customers in the store at peak times to under 15 people
- Customers are asked to follow the taped guidelines to control traffic in busy areas
- Customers are asked to stay behind the plexiglass shields for our cashiers
By taking adequate precautions Indoor Farmer is confident we can provide a safe environment for our staff and customers.