Unlike other microgreen trays on the market, Bootstrap Farmer's 1020 shallow trays in colors are now manufactured in the United States. This sustainable move is one of many they plan to make. We know the value of having equipment that you can depend on. That is why Bootstrap trays come with a two-year warranty backing them. These heavy-duty trays have been redesigned for even more durability and strength, made with BPA-Free, Food Safe, #5 Polypropylene Plastic. Available in five bright colors with newly designed side notches.
These colored microgreen trays were designed with the toughest growers in mind and can be expected to withstand years of use with proper care.
The shallow plastic microgreen tray height is 1¼". This allows you to quickly and easily cut your microgreens as low as possible, which minimizes labor and maximizes your harvestable weight.
Excess water in your microgreen trays can lead to mold. These growing trays have 36 drainage holes to remove excess water while being small enough to hold in growing media.
- Extra Thick, (1.8-2.0 mm) BPA Free Food Safe #5 PP Plastic
- Built to last you many years, saving you the cost and headache of reordering your microgreen trays
- Look great on social media platforms, at the farmer's market, or any growing space.
- They are perfect for microgreens, wheatgrass, fodder systems both in hydroponic and soil grow environments.
- Outer dimensions are 21" x 10¾" x 1¼" to fit any standard 1020 flat
- Inner bottom dimensions: 19¾" x 9½"
- Please note that we recommend using trays of the same depth when nesting trays.
- Midwest, USA Manufactured
- Cutout on sides for easy-lift for bottom-watering. Please note that we recommend using trays of the same depth when nesting trays.